Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea is great for Singers
Are you a singer and have a sore throat? Do not worry, this Lemon Ginger Chamomile tea will heal your throat!
Lemon is rich in vitamin C that boosts your immune system and helps remove infections like cold & flu including throat infection.
Ginger is an anti-inflammatory & strong natural painkiller and it eases a sore throat. It also helps ease cough, remove mucus & clear sinus. Ginger removes bacteria & toxins, cleans the lymphatic system that is an essential part of the immune system.
Chamomile is an extremely soothing herb. It boosts immune system and has antibacterial, antifungal & anti-inflammatory properties that fight against colds.
So the combination of these 3 amazing ingredients will be surely helpful in getting rid of the sore throat & cold!
Here is the recipe for Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea for You, Hun!
[ How to make Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea ]
1 inch Thin Sliced Ginger
1/2 Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 Chamomile tea bag
option: 1 TB sweetener of your choice like Agave Nectar, Stevia, Maple Syrup, etc.
Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea is great for SingersLemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea | Lemon, Ginger, Chamomile tea is great for Singers…….1 Cinnamon Stick
1. First boil water.
2. Turn off the stove and then add 1 inch thin sliced ginger & 1 chamomile tea bag.
3. Let it steep for 10 minutes.; This way you will preserve & prevent destroying nutrition in ginger from boiling.
4. Add 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon juice.
5. If you want, you can also add 1 TB(table spoon) sweetener of your choice like agave nectar or stevia, maple syrup, etc. and also 1 cinnamon stick to spice up!
6. I recommend you have maximum 2 cups per day.
‘Get Awesome Free Tips & Techniques
on Improving Your Voice & Piano Playing Sound!’