Sunghee’s students successfully won numerous auditions, competitions, shows & were accepted to various schools throughout the years.
Sunghee can help you Overcome Your fear & weakness and Perform with Confidence, Calmness & Excitement!
- Singing the selected Repertoire
- Ear Test
- Sight Singing(Sight Reading)
- Clapping Test
- Clapping (playing) Rhythms Back
- Singing Melody Back
- Breathing Support
- Singing On Pitch
- Clear Accurate Pronunciation
- How to pick the best audition songs that highlight your character & strength of your voice
- how to present yourself with making great impression at auditions
- Delivering the messages of the given songs by expressing your feelings with using different dynamics, tones, articulations
- Overcoming Stage Fright & Great Stage Presence
Some examples of Sunghee’s Students’ Achievements and Successes
- Michael B. got accepted into Jazz studies at Capilano University in 2015.
- Yidan W. was accepted into Musical Theatre program at Etobicoke School of Arts (ESA) in 2012.
- Marta D. was accepted into Drama/Musical Theatre program at Etobicoke School of Arts (ESA) in 2012.
- Katherine M. was accepted into Music program at Father John Redmond School in 2012.
- Katerina N. got accepted into the Regional Arts Program (R.A.P.) at Cawthra Park Secondary School in 2010.
- Edward C. got accepted into the Music Diploma Program at Red Deer College in 2009.
- Jeannette R. won the first place in the Mobistar Singing Contest in 2008.
- Michelle L. was accepted into Musical Theatre program at Capilano University in 2006.
Please feel free to contact me for any questions, prices, scheduling or just sharing your story & experience about music in general~
Big Huge Cheers to You, Hun! 🎵
‘Get Awesome Free Tips & Techniques
on Improving Your Voice & Piano Playing Sound!’